O2 Banner

O2 Banner

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Charm of the Day

This charm is one of my very favorite charms.  Before I became an Origami Owl Designer, I put together my first locket as a Mother's Day gift.  I designed my entire locket around this charm.

For myself. 

I am glad that I waited, as this charm was introduced as part of Origami Owl's Summer 2012 catalog.

Autism Heart ~ Origami Owl






Origami Owl encourages you to tell your story with jewelry.  It is a unique concept, in that the Living Locket can be changed and updated as YOUR story changes.

I chose this as my first charm.  I ordered a large silver locket {I was not sure of the "bling" on the lockets at the time...now, I am totally in LOVE with the crystals} and wanted six charms.  The Autism Heart was the first charm that I chose.  My Little Man was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when he was just four.  Asperger's is on the Autism Spectrum.  He is such a smart little guy, and has made such progress since he was 18 months old {when we and our doctors first suspected he may have had ASD}  The amount of love I have for my Little Man is insurmountable.  Being on the Autism Spectrum is just a tiny piece of his puzzle.  When I saw this charm, I knew it had to be mine.

What charms would you choose for your locket???  What story will YOU tell???  Contact me today to help you get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment