O2 Banner

O2 Banner

Monday, January 7, 2013

Charm of the Day

Today's COTD is not really a charm.

This is part of Origami Owl's Tagged collection.

I have this tag.  It spoke to me from the beginning.

Origami Owl ~ Enough Tag


I paired this up with the "I Am" Tag.  I am Enough.

I am learning that I. Am. Enough.

I am learning that I am a Mommy.  I am a wife.  I am a daughter.  I am a sister.  I am an Aunt.  I am a friend.  I am a special needs caregiver.  I am a volunteer.  I am a neighbor.  I am a chauffeur.  I am a maid.  I am a cook.

All of these things {and more} and I am enough.

Weird thing is, when I put this necklace on, I repeat to myself, I AM enough.

I am learning to put my needs before the needs of others.

What powerful story will YOUR jewelry tell???

Contact me if you would like to tell your story.  Order.  Host.  Join.  Let me help you tell your story with jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment